1. Wheels are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
2. This warranty does not cover corrosion or discoloration due to chemicals (including excessive exposure to road salt or other common deicing agents), detergents, polishing compounds or abrasives used in improper cleaning.
3. This warranty will be void if wheels are damaged from mechanical car wash equipment, nicks from road hazards, improper tire mounting, and use of clip on weights, improper installation, and accident or curb damage, normal wear and tear, and neglect or road hazards.
4. Accessories (i.e. hub rings, nuts, bolts, caps) included with the wheel purchases that are free of charge do not fall under the warranty conditions.
5. Freight and expenses incurred for labor and mounting or dismounting of tires are not covered by this warranty and therefore will remain the responsibility of the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect wheels prior to mounting of tires or installation on any vehicle.
6. Wheels that have been mounted with tires or installed on the vehicle will not be accepted for replacement under warranty.
7. Wheels that are returned for any reason will need to be sent freight prepaid.
8. Returned merchandise will need to be properly packaged and prepared for shipment. Traction Off Road will not accept responsibility for damage due to lack of proper packaging or miss-handling by any shipping company.